9aijahouse

A houes of ulimited entertainment,News and many more...

Basnetg.com - Premium Blogger Templates

Hulk Hogan Burns Hand in Radiator Explosion, Tweets Grisly Pics

Published on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:46 AM // , ,



Hogan, 59, is famous for taking pain on live television, but not this kind of pain. He posted a picture of the injury on his Twitter account, his hand burned and covered in blisters.
"Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH," he tweeted.
He followed the tweet with a series of images as his burn worsened: "Double OUCH" and "Triple OUCH" as the blisters swelled.
Some of his followers weren't prepared for the gore in his photos, including the ones where he was treated at the doctor.
"I apologize for posting my burned hand photos, with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision," Hogan tweeted.
Scroll down to see the gruesome pictures from his Twitter feed. Warning to the squeamish: They aren't pretty.

0 comments

Leave a comment

we love your comment

Subscribe to our RSS Feed! Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Visit our LinkedIn Profile!